Digital Marketing Training
With multiple hours of training, quizzes and practical sessions, this course is one of the most popular ones among students. It offers you a comprehensive understanding of digital marketing and makes you instantly industry ready.
Learn the A-Z of digital marketing - from branding to running online ads, from SEO to building organic social media reach and so on. Whether you are brand new to these topics or have come across some of them in the past, with us you will learn to logically use all these tools to build the perfect digital marketing campaigns.
- Interest in and basic understanding of marketing
- Ability to manage time and plan things properly
- Understanding of social media
- An open mind
What you'll learn
Digital marketing, a domain which is the union of a range of disciplines, is in heavy demand for the broad array of skills it employs. This course will help you to tackle all those skills effectively and become a top-notch digital marketer.
Some of the key topics that are covered in this course are:
- Proven digital marketing strategies and successful case studies.
- Setting up your own campaigns.
- Best practices in copywriting and graphic design that drive sales.
- The 101 of building your own website.
- Extensive details about SEO and SEM.
- Gathering analytics.
- Running online ads.
- Social media marketing.
- Monetising social media and participating in affiliate marketing programmes.
Digital marketing refers to all kinds of marketing efforts that try to connect with customers through electronic devices or the internet. Digital marketers everywhere make use of channels like social media, search engines, emails and other websites to reach out to existing or prospective customers.
Digital marketing has become vital for businesses, organisations and even individuals. Customers today expect a brand to have some kind of a digital presence, be it a website, social media handles or search engine listings. It is almost impossible to scale your business in today’s world without investing in digital marketing efforts.
Digital marketing specialists are professionals who use the various digital channels available to increase brand awareness, promote products or services and drive customer conversions. Their main job responsibilities include:
- Planning and implementation of SEO and pay-per-click campaigns
- Strategic content marketing.
- Driving traffic through social media
- TCoordinating the different digital campaigns
- Gathering analytics and validating strategies
- Managing the different team members involved
Whatever your background may be, digital marketing is a skill worth acquiring. This course is a perfect fit for anyone who wants to advance their career or business or is trying to build an online presence.
People in the following roles will benefit the most from this course:
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Startup founders
- Students of management, business, engineering and communicative studies
- Marketing managers
- Marketing consultants & specialists
- Branding / marketing / sales professionals
- Starting own digital marketing agency
- Freelancer/Consultant for companies or individuals
- Building an audience in social media and monetising
- Digital marketing manager
- Social media manager/marketer
- Content writer/manager
- SEO executive
- Inbound Marketing Manager
- Graphic Designer
- - Most comprehensive and well-structured course covering basics to advanced topics, allowing you to master the complete niche.
- - Certified Trainers with extensive real-time experience in the Data Science domain and an immense passion for teaching.
- - Top-notch course with a perfect blend of theory, case studies, and capstone projects, along with an assignment for every taught concept.
- - 100% Job Placement assistance. Frequent mock interviews to evaluate and improve your knowledge and expertise. Facilitation of interviews with various top companies. Help in building a great resume, optimizing LinkedIn profile, and improving your marketability.
- What is digital marketing?
- Importance of digital marketing
- Difference between traditional and digital marketing
- Discuss the recent trends and current scenario of the industry
- How digital marketing has been a tool of success for companies?
- How to use digital marketing to increase sales
- How to conduct a competitive analysis?
- Case studies on digital marketing strategies
- Introduction to On page
- On page Analysis Methodology
- Fundamental On-page Factors
- Domain name in SEO
- Importance of HTTPS
- URL Optimization
- Title Tag Optimization
- Meta Tags Optimization
- Content Optimization
- Heading optimization
- Internal Links
- Image Optimization
- Social Signals & Footer
- Introduction to Off page (Link Building)
- Link Building Guidelines
- Types of Backlinks • Link Analysis Tools
- Directory Submissions
- Local Business Submission
- Classified Posting
- Q & A Backlinks
- Blogging & Blog Comments
- Guest Blogging
- Press Release
- Document Sharing
- Other Advanced Strategies
- Implementing Analytics Code
- Setup of Conversion Tracking Code
- Types of Reports
- Audience Reports
- Acquisition Reports
- Behaviour Reports
- Conversions Reports
- Google Tag Manager
- Domain and Hosting
- What is Keyword and Its Importance
- Operator and SEO
- SEO and Yoast SEO
- Analytics and Google Search Console Integration
- Analytics Intro and Off Page
- Analytics Complete
- Google Ads
- Social Medial Marketing
- Shopping Ads
- App Store Optmization
- Google Search Ads - Bidding Strategies
- Google Display Part - 1
- Google Display Part - 2
- Google App Ads
- Google Video Ads
- Google My Business-Local SEO
- Local SEO - 2
- Introduction To Google Analytics
- Google Analytics - 2
- Google Analytics - 3
- Google Analytics - 4
- Google Analytics - 5
- App Store Optimization
- Google Tag Manager
- E-Mail Marketing
- Facebook Marketing
- LinkedIn & Twitter
- Introduction to Paid Advertising
- Google Ads Account setup
- Interface Tour and Billing Settings
- Account Structure
- PPC Campaign Settings
- Ad Group setup
- Keyword Match Types
- Keyword Research Tools
- Ad Formats & Guidelines
- Ad Extensions
- Understanding Ad Auction
- What is Quality Score
- Factors to improve Quality Score
- Actual CPC Calculation
- Types of CPC’s
- Bidding strategies
- What is Conversion?
- Implementing conversion tracking
- Calculating ROI
- What is DSA ?
- Create a DSA Campaign?
- Segments and Filters
- Search Terms and Ad Auctions
- Customization Tools
- Generating Reports
- What is Local SEO?
- Importance of Local SEO
- Submission to Google My Business
- Optimizing the GMB Profile
- Local SEO Ranking Signals
- Local SEO Negative Signals
- Citations and Local Submissions
- Google My Business Analytics
- State of Mobile Usage
- Benefits of Mobile Marketing
- Mobile Marketing Goals
- App Creation Strategy
- App Optimization Service (AOS)
- Universal App Campaign
- Call Only Campaign
- Conversion Tracking
- Reporting in Mobile Ads
|Type||Batch||Course Name||Start Date||Time||Day|
|Online course||weekdays||Digital Marketing||10 Mar 2021||21:25 PM||Wednesday|
There is no minimum qualification for digital marketers. This is a course that anybody can take up and pursue. However, it should be kept in mind that many companies prefer people with a Bachelor’s degree while hiring.
No! Just a basic laptop should be sufficient to run most of the tools and softwares involved.
Yes. Our team has compiled a list of the best digital marketing resources including study materials, cheat sheets, data sets, videos, which you get access to when you join our course.
Kode Campus has its dedicated Placement Assistance Team(PAT). The team helps you in all the aspects of securing your dream job, from improving your marketability to conducting mock interviews.
This Digital Marketing course is the most comprehensive, relevant, and contemporary, meeting all the present demands of the Data Industry. Don't expect it to be some repurposed or repackaged content of redundant archaic course materials.
What's more is that we continually upgrade the content of this course with the changes in technology, trends, and demands to provide you the best learning resource.
- Fully Programming
- Help Code to Code
- Free Trial 7 Days
- Unlimited Videos
- 24x7 Support
- Student Enrolled:1740
- Duration:60 hours
- Skill Level:Beginner